In order to meet different types of litter box sizes, structures, and working environments, Toptag has developed a variety of RFID waste bin tags. The device can be installed inside or outside a trash can. Drivers of collection trucks use RFID readers to read it. By assigning a unique number to a garbage cart, it aims to improve efficiency, especially if it's programmed to associate a cart with an address. It is also possible to offer residents loyalty and reward programs using RFID waste bin tags.
An RFID waste bin tag is protected from moisture, rain, dirt, and other environmental conditions by a sturdy plastic housing. As a result, they are ideal for waste management. There are three types of RFID rubbish bin tags: disposable RFID trash can labels, laminated RFID hard labels, and durable nylon bin tags. All of them have different chip sizes and memory capacities.
HF 13.56Mhz :
– ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, Fudan FM11RF08, etc.
– ISO18092: NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
– ISO15693: NXP ICODE® SLIX, TI Tag it HF-I, ST LRI, etc.
LF 125KHz :
– EM4200, TK4001; T5577; EM4305; Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc
UHF 840-960Mhz :
– Alien Higgs, Monza 3, Monza 4D, Monza 4QT, Monza R6, Monza R6-P, Impinj M730 ,Impinj M750 etc.
RFID waste tags can be customized to meet your specific requirements in terms of chip type, size, programming, and materials. Get in touch with us to learn more about Toptag's full line of litter box label products.