1.ACR35 NFC MobileMate Card Reader is the perfect tool that you can use with your mobile device. Which provides flexibility to use magnetic stripe cards and smart cards without the additional cost.
2. ACR35 NFC MobileMate can seamlessly extend the usefulness of any mobile device basing on the rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and standard 3.5 mm audio jack interface.
3. ACR35 NFC MobileMate allows you to use NFC and contactless applications, even for mobile readers without built-in NFC functionality.
4. ACR35 NFC MobileMate uses AES-128 encryption algorithm and DUKPT Key Management system to secure your data.
5. If you want to try out the demo apps for ACR32, the app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
1. 3.5mm Audio Jack Interface
2. Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
3. Smart Card Reader:
1> Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 50mm (depending on tag type)
2> Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards
3> Supports MFARE
4> Supports FeliCa
5> Supports ISO 18092 Tags (NFC Tags)*
6> Built-in anti-collision feature
4. NFC Support:
1> Card reader/writer mode
5. Magnetic Stripe Card Reader:
1> Reads up to two tracks of card data (Track 1 / Track 2)
2> Capable of bidirectional reading
3> Supports AES128 encryption algorithm
4> Supports DUKPT Key Management System
5> Supports ISO 7810 / 7811 magnetic cards
6> Supports Hi-Coercivity and Low-Coercivity magnetic cards
7> Support JIS1 and JIS2